I was having a difficult time coming up with a list. I could do a thankful list--those are always good and helpful. I could do a book list though, at this point, it would have to be books that I hope to read. I could tie in my milestone birthday that is coming up quickly.
But what has been on my heart (as always) is my girl. So here is my list of all things Gracen. Some are things that I admire about her, some are things that she does.
1. On one ultrasound picture, she has her legs crossed at the ankles. She was born with her legs crossed at the ankles. To this day, she sits with her legs crossed at the ankles a lot.
2. I love the sparkle in her eye and hope that she never loses it.
3. She loves to make mud pies in the back yard. She has her own "kitchen" set up complete with bowls and spoons. She uses all sorts of leaves, dirt, flowers, etc. as her spices. I love the innocence and the creativity.
4. She loves her friends!
5. She has always, literally since she was old enough to know about such things, wanted to be a vet.
6. For about 2 years, she slept on top of her made up bed and used a blanket so that she wouldn't have to make her bed in the morning! She was about 4 at the time.
7. She LOVES board games of any kind. I am so thankful that Jeff loves playing them almost as much as she does.
8. I admire her curiosity. She enjoys learning. I pray that it will always be that way.
9. She is, in many ways, a carbon copy of Jeff. Sometimes it drives me crazy but mostly I am thankful!
10. She is generally content. She can usually find something to occupy herself and has fun doing it. It isn't unusual to find her reading a book to Molly or Biscuit!

No comments:
Post a Comment