Sunday, October 02, 2011

31 Days Challenge

Because my blogging has been so sporadic of late (to say the least) and because my photo taking has gone right along with it. I've decided to participate in The Mom Creative's 31 Days challenge.

And, as usual, I'm late doing it!

I'm fairly new to The Mom Creative but I have loved what I've read and seen there so far. And I'm so looking forward to her 31 Days of Memory Keeping because, right along with writing and photo taking, my memory keeping needs a serious jump start.

And if you take a look at this, you will see the over 600 other participants in the 31 Days challenge!

So, what is the Celebrating the Ordinary challenge going to look like? I honestly don't know.

All I do know is there is much beauty and grace in the everyday, in the ordinary and so much of the time we I am spinning so busily, trying to juggle so many things that I fail to really stop and take a look at--and be thankful for and learn from--the very things that fill my day.

My challenge to myself is simply to stop more, to take my camera out more, to write more. I know that some days the ordinary may really stink and that's o.k. I still want to learn from it.

So, here's to celebrating those ordinary moment, the ordinary meals, the ordinary books--all those wonderful ordinary things that make up a very blessed life.

I'd love to have some company along the way!

<span class=

No comments:

 

blogger templates