
Ahh, Saturday morning. I wake up refreshed after a good night's sleep on the foot of my humans' bed. Wander into the kitchen where I'm sure there is a bowl of my favorite food waiting.
What's this?? The youngest human is watching television. This early? What's on? Naturally, it's Animal Planet. Mmmmm, something the girl has sure smells good. Muffins? Wonder if I can snag one? YUM--I didn't even have to beg for that. (Little do I know I will pay for it.)
Look at all the dogs on that show! Well, the youngest human has turned off the television and is in quite a hurry. OH NO!! She's got the leash. I don't use a leash. She's coming toward me and putting that thing on my collar. Treats? Oh, she's taking treats.
Follow the treats....must follow the treats....
Sit. Stay. Come. Heel (not sure what that means).
Follow the treats...must follow the treats....
Wait! Why is she putting me on the table and asking for a comb?
It's not grooming time!! I hate grooming time.
My male human brings her the comb---traitor!!
I've been on a leash and groomed on a Saturday morning---
it's not even 9:00!!!
The muffin wasn't worth all this.
Now my female human comes out with that camera.
Smile??! After all this, not a chance.
Look at the picture! Do I look happy?!
Darn that Animal Planet and those dog shows!
2 comments:
Ha!!!
Hahaha! That is hilarious!! She really looks sad in that picture.
Post a Comment