Thursday, January 17, 2008

Painful Ads

We haven't been subjected to many political ads here (that I've seen anyway) because our election isn't until February 5. I do wonder exactly how effective ads like these are anyway.

Not to be overly critical, but that ad doesn't make Hillary look funny to me, if that was the intent. This one is only trumped, in my opinion, by her awful Christmas ad.

I don't know who I will be voting for in the primaries. In things political, I'm very much a skeptic. Researching the candidates has only made me more skeptical and more unsure (mostly skeptical though). While there are basic tenets to the Democratic party as a whole that I just can't support, I can't say that I'm 100% Republican either. Maybe the party has changed a bit; maybe my views have changed--more likely it's a combination of both.

All I do know is that I won't be voting for Hillary.

No comments:

 

blogger templates