On Christmas Day, we left for a trip to visit my family. We enjoyed a great Christmas lunch with Mom, Dad, Nanny, Granddaddy, Clay, Niki, and Jordyn.
Cousins especially glad to see each other!
One of the long standing traditions at the Anders Family Christmas is Granddaddy reading the Christmas story. I'm not sure exactly when this started, but it is a treasured tradition.
Gracen got Nicki, the American Girl Doll of the year from Nana and Poppy. She was (and still is) a very happy girl!
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, on that picture with Gracen and Jordan, I saw a little bit of myself in Gracen! As I was scrolling down, I took a double-take. It's funny because I think Matt's niece looks like him when he was a baby also.
Dana,
Thanks for the pictures! It's great to "see" your family!
Dawn
Post a Comment