We had our family gift opening on Friday night before Christmas. Gracen loved opening the really long package. She had no idea what could be in such a big box! A pogo stick! I would say that a picture of her on it is coming--but I doubt it! A bouncing, falling, giggling child does not a good picture make.
It's hard to say whether Gracen received a favorite gift, but this surely has to be in the running. She opened a box that had a scrapbook and a camera case and was so excited. She just knew there had to be a digital camera in her future.
She was right!!
Another great gift was a vet play set with a lab coat complete with her name. The set came with all manner of vet essentials--stethoscope, cotton balls, syringe, scales, and much more. She has really enjoyed this; and so far, has limited her vet practice to stuffed animals. (Molly and Lily breathe a collective sigh of relief.)
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! You will have to get Gracen to post some of her pictures.
Lyndal and Alina are coming late to the American Doll phase. They have just discovered them (thanks to Gracen and another friend Abbey :-). They are both saving their money to get one. I think it will be birthdays of next year before they save up enough. BTW they didn't tell us they wanted one until 2-3 days BEFORE Christmas. Too late.... :0) Does Gracen play with her AG dolls or just look at them?
She actually does play with them a good bit. They aren't as fragile as we first thought they may be! She also LOVES the American Girl Bitty Babies--plays with them more than the regular AG girls.
Lyndal and Alina both want the AG dolls that look like them. I'm glad to hear that they can be played with. I was afraid it was one of those just look at things.
Thanks for posting all the pictures, Dana. It's so fun to see Gracen's face so full of joy! :)
I love that 2nd picture of Gracen!
~Jen Unsell
Post a Comment