Thursday, November 20, 2008

Because I Like to Share

Because I love a good book give away--go here!

Because I am looking for a fun Thanksgiving dessert, check this site out--scroll down a little ways for cute turkey cookies--and corncob cupcakes!

Because I am so incredibly thankful for the health of my child (even though she is currently coughing and sounding much like a seal!), take a peek here and pray for this family. I don't know how I first discovered this blog, but I have been keeping up with it for a while now. This little boy has been through so much.

Because I would love to cut our grocery bill, check out here.

This is a good site too!

And, because I can't think of a single other thing to say (not there isn't a lot going on, just can't get a focused amount of time to write it!) and because I always need the reminder...

Grant me never to lose sight of
the exceeding sinfulness of sin,
the exceeding righteousness of salvation,
the exceeding glory of Christ,
the exceeding beauty of holiness,
the exceeding wonder of grace.
--Puritan Prayer

Have a good Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great links Dana! Thanks for sharing!

I know what you mean about trying to get focused enough to blog. We always have far more going on than I have time to blog about.

Owlhaven said...

You won! Tell me which 2 books you want!

Mary

 

blogger templates