Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Game Time

You Are Checkers
You are very logical and rational. You are able to understand what is and isn't a factor.
You're able to compartmentalize and focus on the essentials.
You appreciate simplicity. You can see the layers of complexity and beauty in anything.
You are also playful and good natured. You don't take life too seriously!


Probably not the game I would have guessed for myself!
Let me know which game you are if you take the quiz.

10 comments:

Julie said...

According to the test, I am Scrabble. Funny thing is, I can't spell - I'm terrible at Scrabble!

Heather said...

I am Scrabble, too!

Anonymous said...

Chess? I've never been very good at that game...

Anonymous said...

By the way, Greg was Boggle, and he's upset about it.

Anonymous said...

OK, apparently I'm Scrabble too. But I didn't like the questions. They didn't have any answers I truly would have chosen to give. But it was interesting to try!

I think it's kinda funny that Greg is Boggle. Ha. Bet that bugs the fire out of that sweet man.

Jeff Miller said...

I am chessman, hear me roar...

Anonymous said...

I'm scrabble, too.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, you like Scrabble type friends a lot! Ha! BUT....you married a chess guy!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was interesting that some of the games were ones we didn't like (I don't really care for checkers).
Peggy, it is interesting that Jeff is a chess guy--I can't stand chess!! Not sure what that says about us :)!

Monica said...

a little late but I was checkers...like you. Must be why everything you post on your blog reminds me so much of myself and my own experiences.

Monica

 

blogger templates