Monday, December 01, 2008

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We certainly did. It was an at home Thanksgiving for us.

Saturday night found us watching a movie that Gracen had wanted to see for some time--Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was a very good movie, full of imagination. Since then, I think Gracen has journeyed to the center of the earth (which is, oddly enough, in her closet) several times!

We also got our Christmas decorations up (pictures will come soon).

In trying to decorate the blog a little, I ended up losing a lot of my widgets that were on the side bars. I am in the process of getting that back but it may take a while! (The task would be quicker if Blogger would cooperate with me!!)

We are off to get the poinsettias that Gracen sold and to deliver some of them.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

 

blogger templates