Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

The stockings are hung. I made new ones this year. I treasure the ones that my Grandma crocheted for us but wanted to see if I could make some. These look pretty good--the key is standing way back so that all the flaws aren't seen!!
Our first ever real Christmas tree is up and, with the help of Gracen and Biscuit, decorated.

We got really tired of trying to store the old artificial tree that we had had for many years. Having a real tree is a nice change!

Molly is dressed for Christmas--not happy about it--but dressed all the same.

Below is the finished tree.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful tree. I've never had a real one but have always wanted one.

Julie said...

Funny funny! We've always had a real tree and are tired of the hassle involved. We are saving for a pre-lit tree next year! No more putting on and taking off lights for us! Also, we won't have to find a place to take the real tree after Christmas - we don't have a truck, so getting one and getting rid of a real tree is a bit more difficult. Guess the "tree" is always greener....!

Anonymous said...

oooh!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love your tree!

 

blogger templates